Cost of living comparison between Zomba, Malawi and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00141 USD / MWK
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 45% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,727 (1,229,240 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)