Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.410 USD / JOD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 21% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,042 (Dinar 1,449) in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)