Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 USD / TZS
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 48% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,934 (4,308,702 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)