Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 USD / TZS
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 37% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,946 (4,420,566 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (16 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)