Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 USD / TZS
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 48% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,292 (5,115,369 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)