Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02009 USD / PHP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,105 (Php104,742) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)