Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 58% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,628 (Rp 21,768,761) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)