Cost of living comparison between Yazd, Iran and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,862 (﷼ 91,837,777) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)