Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15109 USD / CNY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 35% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,483 (元16,433) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (42 minutes ago)