Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15096 USD / CNY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 30% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,587 (元17,135) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $1,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Grand Rapids costs $505 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)