Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 288 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.590 USD / BGN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 48% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,245 (3,807 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $30 (41 minutes ago)