Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15941 USD / CNY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,308 (元20,750) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)