Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15511 USD / CNY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 20% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,244 (元14,470) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (36 minutes ago)