Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 801 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24540 USD / PLN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 47% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,659 (6,758 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)