Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,551 (€3,017) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)