Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,346 (€3,098) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (25 minutes ago)