Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,846 in Wilmington, Delaware to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)