Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 240 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,650 in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)