Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 298 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,846 in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $950,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 47,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨99,000 (about 2 hours ago)