Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 773 prices entered by 56 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)