Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 348 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,415 in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cairo costs E£ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hanover costs €67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 65TL (about 3 hours ago)