Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 419 prices entered by 43 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)