Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 677 prices entered by 54 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)