Cost of living comparison between Wałbrzych, Poland and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23821 USD / PLN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 47% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,337 (5,614 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)