Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,960 (€2,740) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)