Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 493 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,355 in Virginia Beach, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)