Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 515 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,408 in Virginia Beach, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (33 minutes ago)