Cost of living comparison between Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,115 in Virginia Beach, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)