Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 703 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,218 in Virginia Beach, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Indore costs ₨55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨206 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 2 hours ago)