Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 383 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,366 (€3,711) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (42 minutes ago)