Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is about the same as in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,861 (€3,551) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)