Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.217 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 501 prices entered by 41 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,651 (€3,001) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)