Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.157 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 14% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,179 (€2,749) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)