Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 18% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,480 (€3,846) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (34 minutes ago)