Cost of living comparison between Veenendaal, Netherlands and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.089 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 13% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,824 (€2,594) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)