Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12289 USD / SEK
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,356 (35,447 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)