Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12338 USD / SEK
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 16% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,891 (39,639 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Anchorage, Alaska costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)