Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 7% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,903 (€2,736) in Varese.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (41 minutes ago)