Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 693 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,156 (€2,682) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)