Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00168 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,228 (CH$1,323,664) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨35,000 (43 minutes ago)