Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.989 USD / CHF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 31% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,090 (CHF 4,135) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (43 minutes ago)