Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.009 USD / CHF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 84% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,251 (CHF 6,194) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (32 minutes ago)