Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.043 USD / CHF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 88% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,273 (CHF 5,056) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)