Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.050 USD / CHF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 81% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,068 (CHF 6,734) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (32 minutes ago)