Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06505 USD / ARS
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,864 (ARS $44,023) in Ushuaia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)