Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 577 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 USD / MNT
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 50% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,243 (3,065,845 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (41 minutes ago)