Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 484 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 USD / MNT
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 39% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,883 (4,603,166 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)