Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 612 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 USD / MNT
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 44% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,845 (4,508,535 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)