Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00086 USD / KRW
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,895 (₩3,357,682) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)