Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,478 (Rp 37,679,836) in Ubud.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)