Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,528 in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Saipan costs $3.79 (4 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 15 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)