Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 413 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 USD / BAM
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 47% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,644 (2,997KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)