Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05285 USD / MXN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,611 (Mex$ 30,479) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)