Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29326 USD / TMT
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 12% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,699 (12,614 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)