Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00032 USD / COP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 34% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,036 (COL$6,446,818) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)