Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,754 (COL$5,023,774) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (22 minutes ago)