Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,427 (COL$7,245,505) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (42 minutes ago)