Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 690 prices entered by 69 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,106 in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)