Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01984 USD / PHP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 32% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,305 (Php166,563) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (41 minutes ago)