Cost of living comparison between Tucson, Arizona, United States and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 14% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,147 in Tucson, Arizona.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 150,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)