Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,903 in Traverse City, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 2 hours ago)