Cost of living in Townsville, Australia vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.721 USD / AUD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 10% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,294 (AU$4,570) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Akron, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)