Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.766 USD / AUD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 25% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,985 (AU$5,205) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$125,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)