Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.783 USD / AUD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 26% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,782 (AU$6,111) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (43 minutes ago)