Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.725 USD / AUD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 16% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,594 (AU$4,959) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)