Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 14% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,856 (€2,686) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)