Cost of living comparison between Tours, France and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.067 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 12% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,489 (€3,271) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)