Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 525 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 6% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,477 (€3,104) in Toulouse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)