Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 498 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 5% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,556 (€3,021) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$588 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 3 hours ago)