Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 8% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,866 (€2,696) in Toulouse.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)