Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,502 (﷼ 48,620,456) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (36 minutes ago)