Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,206 (﷼ 39,116,464) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (22 minutes ago)