Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,675 (﷼ 61,210,685) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)