Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.787 USD / AUD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 36% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,034 (AU$6,392) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (34 minutes ago)