Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05305 USD / MXN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,517 (Mex$ 47,445) in Tlalnepantla.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$23,999 (about 1 hour ago)