Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05493 USD / MDL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 42% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,826 (33,245 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)