Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.222 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 665 prices entered by 72 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 36% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,624 (€3,783) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)