Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10564 USD / MAD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,709 (25,647 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)