Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10040 USD / MAD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 28% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,803 (17,962 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)