Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29922 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,713 (R$ 9,067) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)