Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00168 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,479 (CH$1,478,040) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guayaquil costs $120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)