Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,081 (CH$1,376,019) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $111 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)